Thursday, February 28, 2013

Just Another Magical Day, Sitting Around in the Dark.


"Feel the light within you."

The old man monotoned in the center of the room.  Better close my eyes and play along.  Just some old darkness in here as usual.

"Hold it in your hands, play with it."

Yeah, that's not gonna happen, I still can't see whatever you're talking about, but I can't say that out loud, they'd kick me out.  Better fake it, maybe with a bit of this dark stuff that's in here. Might just be my glowy aura shit or whatever is defective.

"Embrace it and let it flow out of you onto the floor, filling the room."

Lets see, it's a bit liquidy, like putty.  Squishy enough I s'pose.  Think about it flowing, got it. Flow, goo, flow.

"Feel the ripples where your peers are meditating, let the light flow around them as well."

Well, there's definitely glowy aura in her, doesn't look like any of the other kids are faking it like me.  Hope the instructor doesn't notice.  Anyway, maybe if I don't spread it out too far.  He's got his eyes closed anyway.  Well, we've all got our eyes closed, I guess the black goo stuff are kinda like hands then?

"Feel their own light flow out of them, feel it mingle with your light.  Deep breaths."

Okay, I'm feeling bits of it, not gonna go touch their glowy stuff on purpose, and not them, just gonna maybe make a pool, yeah.  Swirl it around here, let it flow in circles.

"Now let it start building up, getting deeper, growing taller."

I wonder if I can build some walls, don't want the light to splash over this.  I dunno why, but I don't like the idea of it getting on me, gives me a bad feeling.  Sweet, walls raising.  I could build a whole castle, maybe.  The way it's growing a dome might work better though.

"It's up to your waist, feel the light flowing around your legs, flowing through your legs."

Looking good on the inside, maybe I can start adding detail.  Do the rock textures, put a few little guards around.  Maybe some building around.  I might have made my dome too big though.  I took up the whole mat that I'm sitting on, so I shouldn't get into other kids space, but it's not easy, this is taking a lot of effort.

"Through your chest, through your arms"

Okay concentrate.  This isn't the hardest you've concentrated.  Okay, it is, but you're good at this, yes you are. You, self, are a darn genius.  That's why they let you in here, right?  That and being able to smell out that wizard that was traveling in disguise.

"Now it's up to your head.  Breath it in, let in fill you."

The pressure is getting higher.  Didn't know light was this heavy.  Might not be able to hold it for too long.  Some of it's covering the dome now, good thing I put the top on. . .

"Slowly, slowly, absorb it all back in, let it trickle in through your skin, call it back into your being"

Maybe I can. . .yes, shrinking works, I'll just pull  it back skin tight and then absorb it like he's saying.  Slowly though.  Meditation training is weird, I hope all my classes aren't like this.

"Once you have collected your aura, you are free to leave, except for Thomas.  I'd like a word with you."

Crap.

1 comment:

  1. Para 8 is a little confusing at first reading. 'Her'. 'Him'. Liked it. Good ending. The castle stuff, switch to dome, is too complicated for this little story, simplify a bit. Fun.

    ReplyDelete