Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Haiku Reborn 2

I think I'll choose stats
before I assign my skills,
saving best for last.

Instead of numbers
a list of words in colors
appears before me.

A typical set
split in three mind, three body
a role-playing trope.

The ranking is shown
from the lowest to highest;
from white up to black.

White Pink Red Orange
Yellow Green Blue Purple Black.
Nine ranks in total.

For the body set:
Strength, Nimbleness, Endurance
are my colored stats.

As for mental stats:
Wisdom, Intellect, and Charm
are shown floating here.

For some odd reason
the mental sliders don't move
despite my efforts.

Fifty-seven points
invested in my mind stats
that I can not change!

Bugs are annoying
especially in my dreams.
Is this a nightmare?

Thankfully for me
the body sliders do move
but movement costs points.

Mental stats seem set
to the average human stats
or something like that.

The floating bunny
seems to become more bulky
when I mess with strength.

I don't change much though.
just spending four points in strength
maximized at red.

It seems that rabbits
are limited in their strength
since they are so small.

Seventy-one points
spent out of the two-hundred.
Now on to my skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment