Monday, March 10, 2014

Life

Green follows them like
a shadow and quickly overtakes them;
it quickly surrounds them in a green circle.
This circle appears and disappears quickly,
holding them together in a circle fleetingly and
today I think they like-like Green.

Nobody  I like quickly has green.
Green and the like
desert them that I like and
desire and circle around them.
A circle, like a whirlpool, green doesn't quickly
spiral down. As quickly I forget them and the slow circle.

Rush quickly and circle
the right answer. Remember like yesterday.  Circle letters.  Green
circles weeks later correct me.  I hate them.  Write quickly.
 face green with envy seeing people on the green grass like
they have no worries and  I want to be like them.
I might join them if I finish quickly.  Just one more page and...

Us or them, we circle each-other and
quickly commence our battle.  Once green, the field we circle.
Our feet pound and we quickly churn up mud with them.
Play like war.  War-like play.  Shins stained green.
Green jerseys for them, red like
blood for us.  Black and white circle kicked fast and chased quickly.

A bright circle of green lets us roll quickly.
I speak to them like usual and
we pass another green light.  Conversation lulls and I like
to quickly compose my thoughts.  I watch them and thoughts circle
my head like a fish in a bowl.  Quickly we decelerate. Green
lights turn yellow and circle back through red as I talk to them.

You eat them because they're healthy and you like them,
pushing them in a circle before scarfing them down quickly.
I like the circle, but the dull green
taste of them quickly spoils my appetite and
I quickly excuse myself and circle
the buffet, avoiding the green peas for the green jello I do like.

To be like them
is to circle endlessly while quickly
forgetting and indoctrinating those who are still green.

No comments:

Post a Comment