Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Dialogue of a boring nature.

Honestly, can you really say you have never tried?

Never?

Not even once?

Nope.

Weird.

It isn't really.

It so is.  Everybody does it.

I don't.

But it's so easy.  I almost do it on accident sometimes.

I don't want to.

Come on, please?

It's a waste of time.

But it's fun!

Sure, and so are other things, like reading.

Yeah, but you can do that any old time.

And I am.  Right now.

Just do it once.

It's juvenile.

It's awesome, you just don't think you can do it.

It's not hard, just dumb.

So everyone is dumb.

Guess so.

What if I take your book away?

Then I whack you on the head, get it back, and keep reading.

But what if I hide it?

You won't get far enough to hide it.

Throw it out the window then.

I toss you out to fetch it, simple.

It's two stories down though!

Eh, you could limp back up, just don't land on your head.

Fine, fine.

. . .

Please?

No, go away, you're distracting me.

I'll stop if you do it.

No.

So I keep distracting you then?

Beware of my vengeance if you do?

You'll throw me out the window?

Only if you take my book.

Then what?

I'm not telling, it will be a surprise.

Not even a hint?

Nope.

You're bluffing.

Might be, or I might have a devious plan cooked up for this very situation, now shush.

No, you gotta do it.  This is for your own good as a person.

. . .

Really, it's like, a facet of our generation.

. . .

Defines us as a culture these days.

. . .

Stop ignoring me, and being stubborn and stuff.

. . .

You are no fun at all.

. . .

I can see that smile, it doesn't mean you won.

. . .

Yeah, whatever, I'll go play on my own.  Worst big sister ever.

Toodles.

. . .

Books are so much better than that silly virtual reality thing he's got going anyway, annoying little brat.

I heard that!

. . .

. . .

1 comment: